HOW TO REACH US
Here are directions to reach Via Tortona in Milan using different modes of transportation:
- To get to Via Tortona by streetcar, you can take lines 14, 2 or 9 depending on your location. It is important to check the exact times and stops according to your departure.
- The nearest subway station to Via Tortona is Porta Genova, on Line M2 (green line). From there, Via Tortona is a 10-minute walk away.
- It is possible to reserve a taxi by contacting the companies directly: in Milan, some of the most popular ones include Radio Taxi Milano: (+39 02 4040), Taxi Blu :(+39 02 4040), Yellow Taxi (+39 02 6969), Taxi 8585 (+39 02 8585).
If you arrive in Milan by train, the arrival will probably be either at the main station, Milano Centrale, or Milano Porta Garibaldi, or Milano Cadorna.
- Starting from Centrale, you can take the M2 subway in the direction of Abbiategrasso or Assago Milanofiori Forum and get off at the Porta Genova stop. Alternatively, there is a line of taxis available at the station exit.
- Starting from Porta Garibaldi, you have to walk to the Stazione Garibaldi streetcar stop (usually near the main entrance of the station), then take streetcar number 10 towards Navigli to get off at the Via Bergognone – Via Tortona stop.
- Starting from Cadorna, you have to take the M2 (Green Line) subway towards Assago Milanofiori Forum and get off at the Porta Genova stop.
- From the A1 Highway (Autostrada del Sole), proceed in a southwesterly direction, following the signs for Milan; at the fork, follow the signs for Tangenziale Ovest/A50 in the direction of Genova/Tangenziale Ovest; then take the exit for Tangenziale Ovest/A50 and join the Tangenziale Ovest, taking the exit for Corvetto and continuing on the urban road Via Ripamonti, continuing on Via Ripamonti until reaching Via Tortona.
- From the A4 Highway (Autostrada Serenissima), continue in a southeasterly direction, following the signs for Milan; at the fork, follow the directions above.
- From the A7 Highway (Milan-Genoa Motorway), continue in a northeast direction, following the signs for Milan; at the fork, follow the directions above.
- If you arrive by plane at Milan-Malpensa Airport, you can take the Malpensa Express train to reach Milan Central Station. With the same train, it is also possible to reach the Milano Cadorna station. From both stations, you need to follow the directions mentioned above to get to Via Tortona.
- In case you arrive at Milan-Linate Airport, you can take the subway on Line M4 (Blue Line), reaching San Babila station. Take the M1 Line (Red Line) in the direction of Bisceglie getting off at Cadorna stop and transferring to the M2 Line (Green Line). Then take the M2 Line in the direction of Assago Milanofiori Forum and get off at the Porta Genova stop.